Bed of Roses, Apollo Bay
Style: Cottage Charm
Enjoy this charming self-contained cottage surrounded by a beautiful garden for privacy and tranquility. This boutique Apollo Bay cottage caters for up to four guests, with everything you might need in the one place. Enjoy a glass of Cabernet Merlot by the open fireplace and truly unwind.
What we love:
- It’s the little things that count – like complimentary T2 teas every morning
- Stunning roses in the cottage garden & entry creating a warm welcome
- Catch up on some shut-eye with one of the comfiest beds imaginable, with 1000 thread count linen
In the know:
- Go on adventure through the Otway ranges
- Pack a picnic and take an afternoon drive to the Cape Otway Light Station
- See a natural wonder – the Twelve Apostles are a short drive away
- Accepts one night stays
Bed of Roses, Apollo Bay
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:30
Rest your well-travelled head in one of the comfiest beds on the Great Ocean Road. Bed of Roses is a boutique self-contained cottage – perfect for a couple or small group of friends looking for a quiet and comfortable place to explore Apollo Bay.
With so many things to see and do, Bed of Roses offers you space and comfort to relax and unwind after a day of exploring. There are plenty of outdoor areas to enjoy some al fresco dining, and with a BBQ and wines available on-site, there are some great reasons to stay in and enjoy this lovely property.
- Air conditioning
- Clothes line / airer
- Non-smoking property
- Refrigerator - full size
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Wifi access (free)
- Balcony / courtyard
- Free in-house movies
- In-room heater
- On-site parking
- Self service laundry facilities
- TV/DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Electric blankets
- Full kitchen
- Iron & ironing board
- Opening windows
- Washing machine
Applies with confirmation of reservation and applies if cancellation is caused by the client.
1. Reservations cancelled outside 14 Days of arrival will attract $32 – administration fee.
2. Reservations cancelled between 14 Days or less will attract 50% of booking - cancellation fee.
3. Reservations cancelled or postponed within 48 hours or No Show will result in 100% of booking fee being debited to the credit card given at time of reservation minus any deposit already paid.
4. Reservations made through a booking agency will upon cancellation attract said booking agencies administration fee in addition to the Bed of Roses ‘Cancellation Policy’ charges.
5. Reservations made as a result of Gift Certificate cannot be postponed beyond expiry date cancellation policy applies.
6. Cancellation of the 2nd bedroom upon arrival will result in the loss of 50% of the tariff applicable to the 2nd bedroom. It is your responsibility to notify management at least 24hours in advance should your requirements/circumstances change.
7. We do not accept any liability to refund monies due to a CFA ‘Catastrophic Fire Danger Rating’ in the region. In the event that legal authorities have closed all access roads to Apollo Bay and/or issued explicit advice not to visit the region then we would postpone your reservation to a mutually agreed date within 6 months from date of original booking.
Room Configuration: 2 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 5
Bed of Roses Cottage
Self-contained accommodation for up to 4 people (1x Queen, 2 x King Single Beds) sparkling new bathroom/laundry facilities; fully equipped kitchen/dining, stylishly decorated lounge with open fireplace, air conditioning and large comfortable sofas; and private patio/Al Fresco dining areas.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!