Lifetime Private Retreats, Kangaroo Island
Style: Five Star Luxury
A beautiful collection of houses and villas nestled amongst Kangaroo Island’s natural beauty.
What we love:
- All feature an outdoor terrace or balcony with spectacular views
- All houses and villas include a fully equipped kitchen with all the cooking utensils and crockery you need for entertaining
- Each stylish retreat has a fireplace for the cooler months (except Beach Retreat)
In the know:
- Private chef catering and bespoke dining events are available upon request
- Premium bathroom amenities from Jurlique and Maine Beach Coco are provided
- Learn new skills and cook with regional produce at the Kangaroo Island Source Cooing School
LifeTime Private Retreats, Kangaroo Island
You might also like
Lifetime Private Retreats features five beautifully appointed houses and villas which are set in one of Australia’s most captivating natural destinations, Kangaroo Island. There is the Sky House, Cliff House, Settlers Homestead, Sheoaks and the Beach Retreat, the newest edition to this five star collection.
It is 16 kilometres off South Australia’s southern coast with direct flights from Adelaide or you can take a ferry which departs from Cape Jervis Port.
Each luxury private retreat has been stylishly renovated by three generations of the Holden and Hannaford family.
All retreats feature a fully equipped kitchen complete with a dishwasher, coffee machine and oven. For your convenience there is complimentary wifi access and a fireplace for the cooler months (no fireplace in Beach Retreat).
Each retreat has an outdoor terrace or balcony with spectacular views of the Southern Ocean, native bushland and/or rolling hills.
This luxury collection of houses and villas can cater for honeymooners, small family groups and everyone in between.
- Coffee machine
- Linen provided
- Wifi – free
- Parking – onsite
- Under floor heating
- Full kitchen facilities
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator – full
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Weddings accepted
45 minute ferry from Cape Jervis Port. 35 minute flight from Adelaide Airport.
If a cancellation is received between booking and 31 days before the arrival date, LifeTime Private Retreats will retain the 10% deposit paid. If a cancellation is received 30 -16 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total booking amount is payable.If a cancellation is received between 15 - 0 days prior to the arrival date, 100% of the total booking amount is payable.
No refund can be given for any unused services or early departures.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!