The Pines Kiama, South Coast
Style: Rustic Luxe
Set on a working dairy farm on Saddleback Mountain with panoramic views of the coastline, you’re just minutes from the Kiama township. The Pines is a beautifully restored luxury three bedroom house blending modern comforts and heritage style.
What we love:
- Modern bathroom with claw foot bath
- Freshly made Gelato made onsite at the Dairy
- Tour the farm and help hand feed the calves
In the Know:
- Operated by the same family that established the farm in 1854
- Pet friendly by prior arrangement
- Minimum 2 night stay
- 1.5 hours south of Sydney & 20mins from Berry
The Pines Kiama, South Coast
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14.00 | Departure Time: 10.00
On the farm you can relax and soak in the breathtaking views, walk among the beautiful gardens and heritage rockwalls or explore and learn about the farm with the friendly owners.
'The Pines' has been fully renovated and boasts a large, open plan kitchen (fully equipped), modern bathroom and ensuite, 3 large bedrooms (Master bedroom with queen bed, 2nd bedroom with queen bed and 3rd bedroom with 2 singles), large dining and living rooms, beautiful gardens, outdoor dining area and secure parking. We have recently added a fully ducted air-conditioning system which allows for climate control throughout the house!
The Pines has been in the Grey family since 1854, when the 70 hectare dairy farm was first established in Kiama. Unable to continue competing in the commercial dairy industry, the current generation has expanded into new ventures, including the renovation of the original farm house for holiday lettings and new produce such as freshly made Gelato.
- Air Conditioning
- Cot Available
- Iron/ Ironing Board
- Off Street Parking
- Balcony/Outdoor Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non-Smoking Establishment
- Pets by Arrangement
- TV/DVD Player
- Cooking Facilities
- Highchair Available
- Linen Provided
- Ocean Views
FROM THE NORTH:
To get to 'The Pines' from Sydney take the Princes Highway south for approx 1.5 to 2 hours. Bypass the first Kiama exit and take the second exit left onto South Kiama Drive. Continue for 800m and take a left onto Saddleback Mountain road. From here continue all the way up the hill until you see the Pine trees!
FROM THE SOUTH:
Take the first exit off the Princes Highway into Kiama. Continue along South Kiama Drive for approximately 2km and take a left onto Saddleback Mountain road. From here continue all the way up the hill until you see the Pine trees!
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 7-14 days prior to arrival will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received 14-28 days prior to arrival will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received 28 days or more from the arrival date will receive a full refund less a $22 booking administration fee
The Pines Kiama
Beautifully renovated farmhouse with stunning ocean views. 3 x large bedrooms - master with Queen bed, sitting room & ensuite. 2nd bedroom with a Queen bed & ocean views. 3rd bedroom with 2 x singles.
Family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower. Gourmet "cooks kitchen" with ocean views. Large lounge room with stained glass windows overlooking Kiama & the ocean and separate dining room.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!