Long Weekend Retreat, South Coast
Style: Natures hideaway
Luxury acreage retreat lodge located at Lake Conjola on Sydney's South Coast of NSW. Ideal for couples, this secluded getaway ensures a relaxing stay in absolute privacy.
What we love:
- Private swimming pool, spa and deck for pure relaxation
- Pavilion style main bedroom with luxurious en-suite
- Study ideal for curling up with a good book
In the Know:
- Secluded location, accessible via 2km unsealed road
- Eco credentials means a green path to luxury
- 3 hours south of Sydney, 3 hours east of Canberra
- 2 night minimum stay, 3-4 nights during peak periods
Long Weekend Retreat, South Coast
You might also like
Arrival Time: 15:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
The Long Weekend Retreat is located at Lake Conjola on the New South Wales South Coast, three hours south of Sydney. The retreat offers direct access to the National Park, walk to pristine beaches and discover hidden watering holes providing the ultimate eco-escape.
You'll enjoy exclusive use of the retreat accommodating a maximum of 4 guests in the King Suite (small pavilion) and Queen room (main pavilion). The retreat features two modern bathrooms, one with bath with picture window overlooking the peaceful bush setting.
The main pavilion features spacious lounge and dining room decorated with a stunning contemporary art collection. The fully equipped kitchen includes espresso machine and invites you to cook up a storm or dine alfresco using the outdoor BBQ. Full laundry facilities are also available for your convenience.
A separate study provides full office facilities and high speed Internet if work beckons. Yoga, massage and spa pampering is available by prior arrangement in the privacy of The Retreat's Treehouse.
You're spoiled for choice with the plenty of areas around the extensive property to relax. The outdoor deck has comfortable lounges to relax and enjoy sundowners. The plunge pool and heated outdoor 6m twin zone spa is a popular spot to unwind or perhaps the indulgent outdoor mineral soak tub is more your style.
Abundant wildlife is on display in the picturesque bushland setting. If you're feeling adventurous, use the retreat bikes to explore the local surrounds. There are plenty of local activities available from bushwalking, whale watching, swimming, kayaking and exploring Lake Conjola. For a little retail therapy, wander the boutiques of Milton and dine and explore nearby beachside town of Mollymook.
Detailed directions will be emailed with your booking confirmation and the retreat is easily accessible.
- Adult Retreat
- BBQ facilities
- Breakfast inclusions
- CD Player
- iPod docking station
- Linen Provided
- Native Bush
- Opening windows
- Pool - outdoor
- Spa - outdoor
- Under floor heating
- Bicycles Available
- Business Centre/Office
- Coffee machine
- Full Kitchen facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Masseur on request
- No pets permitted
- Outdoor Activities
- Private Phone
- Spa Treatment
- Boat Hire
- Bushwalking Trails
- In-house Movies
- Movie Library
- Non-smoking establishment
- Parking - onsite, undercover
- Refrigerator - full size
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- WiFi - free
Bookings must be made at least 36 hours prior to arrival
The Long Weekend Retreat has the right to refuse a booking
The Long Weekend Retreat is a NO PET property
The Long Weekend Retreat accommodates to a maximum occupancy of 4
Should you wish to change your booking 21 days notice is required in order for your payment to be transfered to another date. Please note that payment is not refundable only transferable with the appropriate notice. Transfer date within 3 months of original booking only.
- A 2 night minimum stay applies. During designated holiday periods other minimum night stays may apply
- Check-in time is generally from 3pm and check-out time is 10am unless otherwise arranged.
- Changes in bedding configuration could incur a fee if guests change original booking request
- The Long Weekend Retreat is not responsible for any failure of utilities essential services and appliances. Please report any failures to management as soon as possible & every attempt will be made to contact the appropriate authorities or organise repairs. However immediate repairs may be beyond our control.
- No refund or discount will be deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances awaiting repair
Call-outs deemed by The Long Weekend Retreat to be non-urgent will incur a fee of up to $50.
- The Long Weekend Retreat is available for a maxiumum occupancy of 4 (four) ONLY by arrangement & notification.
- Day visitors to The Long Weekend Retreat may be received subject to notice to The Long Weekend Retreat management and subject to possible fee per visitor. Any additional cleaning required as a result of gatherings is not the responsibility of The Long Weekend Retreat. Such cleaning costs may be charged directly to you.
– The Long Weekend Retreat is not responsible for the security of your belongings. Please ensure the accommodation is secure when not occupied.
– Noise complaints. Only one warning will be issued. Any further complaints will result in immediate eviction from the premises with no refund.
Room Configuration: 2 bedroom with lounge
Max # of Persons: 4
No children permitted.
The Long Weekend Retreat
Exclusive occupancy of the entire Retreat including full kitchen, spacious lounge and dining area, laundry and study. King Suite is available when booking for 2 guests only or King Suite + Queen Room when booking for 4 guests.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!