Twisted Gum, Granite Belt
Style: Country Style
Go off the beaten track and reap the rewards at this charming winery farm cottage accommodation. Enjoy privacy in this quaint 1920s cottage surrounded by vineyards around the Granite Belt to start your winery weekend.
What we love:
- You came for the wine and the wine you will have – there’s a complimentary bottle of award-winning Twisted Gum wine waiting for you
- Curl up by the wood fireplace with a loved one and a fine drop
- Treat yourself to the Twisted Gum Wines cellar door in the heritage Queenslander & taste award winning wines
In the Know:
- 1920s charm without sacrificing the amenities – guests can enjoy the recently renovated kitchen and bathroom & all the mod cons
- There’s every chance you will spot some local wildlife as they are treated with care as part of Twisted Gum’s commitment to sustainability in their farming and equipment
- Test your winery knowledge by knowing your Shiraz from your Chardonnay vine
- Minimum 2 night stay, or minimum 3 night stay for long weekends/public holidays
Twisted Gum, Granite Belt
You might also like
Arrival Time: 15:00 | Departure Time: 11:00
For a relaxing stay with privacy and comfort in the Granite Belt, Twisted Gum is a great choice. This three bedroom property has recently renovated kitchen and bedroom and through the french doors to look out over the sustainable property of beautiful vineyards.
Whatever the occasion, whether it’s with the family or a group of friends, the property fits six people comfortably; with plenty of blankets to keep you warm, as well as the wood fireplace.
Do as much or as little as you like. With a full equipped kitchen, TV, DVD player, ipod dock, family and friends can settle in or go out and explore the many cellar doors and activities the Granite Belt has to offer.
- Amongst Vineyards
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Renovated throughout in 2010
- Toy box and books
- Cooking Facilities
- Flat Screen TV
- Ironing Facilities
- Two Bathroooms
- CD/DVD player with Ipod dock
- Full size fridge
- Linen Supplied
- Pets not permitted
- Towels Supplied
- Wood Heater
If a booking is cancelled with at least 28 days notice the full amount will be refunded less a $30 administration fee.
If less than 28 days notice is provided an amount equal to one days accommodation will be forfeited unless the cottage is subsequently re-let for that period in which case the full amount will be refunded less a $30 administration fee.
Room Configuration: 3 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 6
3 Bedroom Cottage - ideal for 3 couples or family
Very roomy 1920s farmhouse in beautiful setting amongst vineyards, native forest and granite boulders. Fully renovated throughout in 2010, including new kitchen and 2 new bathrooms. Bedrooms 1 and 2 each have queen size beds and bedroom 3 has two single beds. All beds have high quality mattresses with warm doonas and all linen supplied. No sofa beds here!
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!