Ayana, Byron Bay
Style: Coastal Cool
Ayana is the worst kept secret when it comes to luxurious Byron Bay holiday houses. This stunning four bedroom beachside escape is bliss and just too good to keep to yourself. You will be raving about the modern architecture, the 2 minute walk to The Pass and Clarkes Beach and by the time you’re up to the facilities, your audience will be in awe, with their jaws dropped.
What we love
- You won't want to leave the stylish lounge area with in-built fireplace
- Bespoke kitchen perfectly designed to cook a family feast
- Gorgeous timber entertaining deck with BBQ, surrounded by nature
In the Know
- Your stunning holiday house is only a 15 minute stroll to Byron town centre
- 10 minute hike along the Cape Byron walking track through Arakwal National Park to the Lighthouse
- Long-distance city friends want to meet half way? Ayana sleeps 8-10 people
- It’s a 3 night minimum stay – this won’t be a problem, you wont want to leave
Ayana Beach House, Byron Bay
You might also like
Arrival Time: 15:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Ayana has been recently built, providing a stylishly holiday house nestled amongst Australian bush, with only a two minute stroll from Byron Bay’s famous beaches; The Pass and Clarkes Beach will lure you in. Your stylish digs are impressive from the outside in. Not only do we love the modern architecture and open-space living, we are hooked by the internal extras that make it devilishly hard to leave.
Where do we start? Late night dashes to the bathroom or kitchen are a dream with underfloor heating. The kitchen is Master Chef ready and every meal you make, even if it’s for 10, will be the least stressful meal with abundance of space and new high-quality appliances at your disposal.
Spend a day at the beach without a care – your belongings are safe with the holiday house security system. Wash the sand off with the external shower and laze around on the gorgeous timber outdoor area. Whether you take friends or family, you will fall in love with this stunning Byron Bay accommodation.
- BBQ facilities
- Full kitchen facilities
- Linen included
- Non-smoking establishment
- Shower - external
- Underfloor heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Heated towel rails
- Integrated sound system
- Parking - onsite
- Spa - outdoor
- Fireplace - Gas
- Laundry facilities
- LED mood lighting
- Security System
Take Pacific Motorway and Ewingsdale Rd to Lawson St in Byron Bay
11.7 km / 11 min
From Brisbane/Gold Coast
Leave the Pacific Motorway and take the EWINGSDALE Rd exit towards Route 30/Byron Bay/Myocum, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ewingsdale Rd, Continue onto Shirley St
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Lawson St, Continue on Lawson St. Drive to Lighthouse Rd, Exit the roundabout onto Lawson St, Continue onto Lighthouse Rd, Destination will be on the right
Continue straight onto Southern Cross Drive, Turn left onto Tamarind Drive, Continue onto Bangalow Rd, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Angels Beach Drive
At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto The Coast Rd, Continue onto Broken Head Rd
Continue onto Bangalow Rd/B62, Take Massinger St to Lighthouse Rd
• Cancellations are accepted up to 2 months prior to your arrival date the deposit will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. Peak Season (Christmas New Year & Easter) cancellations are accepted up until 3 months prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellations within 2 months of your arrival will incur a full forfeit of all monies paid. (3 months for Peak Season). No discussion will be entered into with regard to cancellations so please consider Travel Insurance to guard against sickness bad weather or any other event that may cause cancellation of your holiday.
Room Configuration: 4 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 10
Ayana Beach House
Ayana features four large bedrooms (1 king, 2 king/twin and a 4th with four king singles) capable of sleeping 8-10 people. The house has a fully equipped kitchen and the dining/living area opens out opens out to an extensive north facing covered deck with built in bench seating and BBQ. It also offers a second living / TV media room. It offers 3 bathrooms, full laundry facilities, a gas fireplace, a private courtyard with a 6 person heated Spa, as well as outdoor shower facilities and lush tropical gardens.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!