Ayindi Byron Bay
Style: Luxe Life
Ayindi is a luxurious, new, 4 bedroom architecturally designed beach house located right above Clarkes Beach and The Pass, Byron's world renowned surfing and swimming beach.
What we love
- Stylish lounge room to settle in with family or friends
- Private path to the The Pass beach, you’re so close!
- Open plan kitchen comes with all the trimmings – induction cooktop, coffee machine, juicer!
In the Know
- Plunge pool to keep you cool
- Flexible bedding configuration with twin options to sleep 8 in style
- There’s a 3 night minimum so ideal for short breaks too!
Ayindi Byron Bay
You might also like
Arrival Time: 15:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Ayindi is a beautiful, new, 4 bedroom architecturally designed beach house located right above Clarkes Beach and The Pass, Byron's world renowned surfing and swimming beach. Ayindi boasts outstanding 270 degree east, north and west views over Byron Bay, the northern coastline, the western hinterland and Arakwal National Park right around to Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Ayindi's accommodation includes 2 large open plan living rooms, designer kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, family bathroom, plunge pool with covered deck. Ayindi was conceived to maximise views, space and light to create the perfect, luxury beachside holiday retreat.
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Full kitchen with Miele appliances throughout
- No smoking on the premises
- Parking - double garage plus rear lane street parking
- Nespresso Coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Laundry facilities
- No pets permitted
- SONOS and Netflix
- BBQ facilities
- Linen provided
- Outdoor shower
From Brisbane/Gold Coast
Leave the Pacific Motorway and take the EWINGSDALE Rd exit towards Route 30/Byron Bay/Myocum, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ewingsdale Rd, continue onto Shirley St
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Lawson St. Continue on Lawson St. Drive to Lighthouse Rd. Exit the roundabout onto Lawson St. Continue onto Lighthouse Rd, Destination will be on the right
Continue straight onto Southern Cross Drive. Turn left onto Tamarind Drive. Continue onto Bangalow Rd. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Angels Beach Drive
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto The Coast Rd. Continue onto Broken Head Rd
Continue onto Bangalow Rd/B62. Take Massinger St to Lighthouse Rd
Please note: When you book a bus transfer, please mention that the bus needs to be able to take you to the rear of 166 Lighthouse Road, which is only accessible via NO NAME LANE
• Cancellations are accepted up to 2 months prior to your arrival date the deposit will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. Peak Season (Christmas New Year & Easter) cancellations are accepted up until 3 months prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellations within 2 months of your arrival will incur a full forfeit of all monies paid. (3 months for Peak Season). No discussion will be entered into with regard to cancellations so please consider Travel Insurance to guard against sickness bad weather or any other event that may cause cancellation of your holiday.
Please note: Maximum occupancy is 8 guests.
Room Configuration: 4 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 8
Ayindi Byron Bay
Ayindi is a beautiful, new, 4 bedroom architecturally designed beach house located right above Clarkes Beach. Ayindis accommodation includes 2 large open plan living rooms, designer kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, family bathroom, plunge pool with covered deck. Flexible bedding options - king beds can be split into singles.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!