Ayindi Beach Retreat, Byron Bay
Style: Luxe for Less
Enjoy a relaxed beachside holiday with friends or family in Byron Bay with this great Byron Bay retreat. Comfortable for groups with three bedrooms, your holiday house overlooks the Arakwal National Park and is a quick stroll to The Pass Beach. This self-contained stylish accommodation has everything you need for a quintessential beach holiday.
What we love
- Stylish lounge room to settle in with family or friends
- Cross the road to the The Pass beach, you’re so close!
- Open plan kitchen comes with all the trimings – gas cooktop, coffee machine, juicer!
In the Know
- Ayindi’s beach shack vibe means it’s comfortable for kids
- Fits six people with room to spare
- There’s a 3 night minimum so ideal for short breaks too!
Ayindi Beach Retreat, Byron Bay
You might also like
Arrival Time: 15:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
**This holiday house is currently closed for renovation, stay tuned for its transformation**
Ayindi’s a gorgeous beach side rustic Byron Bay holiday house. Whether you want to hit the surf, go for long walks, or simply relax, you have the best of both worlds with this calm accommodation in a prime location.
Ayindi is a great holiday retreat providing a calm and welcoming sanctuary close to one of Australia's most beautiful beaches. This is an older style property that’s been transformed with gorgeous furnishings and styling, whilst retaining the charm and character of an original Aussie beach shack. Kids will love this welcoming house.
Families and friends will love open plan living / dining room, undercover verandah, well-equipped kitchen, spacious bedrooms and comfortable, contemporary furniture. Whether your stay is a mini-break (there’s a 3 night minimum) or week long holiday with this self-contained stylish property you can truly relax and live like a local.
- Air-conditioning (living, king & queen rooms)
- Ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities
- No pets permitted
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- CD Player
- Full kitchen facilities including dishwasher, microwave, juicer
- Linen provided
- Outdoor shower
- BBQ facilities
- Coffee machine
- iPod dock
- No smoking establishment
- Parking - offstreet, rear lane access
From Brisbane/Gold Coast
Leave the Pacific Motorway and take the EWINGSDALE Rd exit towards Route 30/Byron Bay/Myocum, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ewingsdale Rd, continue onto Shirley St
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Lawson St. Continue on Lawson St. Drive to Lighthouse Rd. Exit the roundabout onto Lawson St. Continue onto Lighthouse Rd, Destination will be on the right
Continue straight onto Southern Cross Drive. Turn left onto Tamarind Drive. Continue onto Bangalow Rd. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Angels Beach Drive
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto The Coast Rd. Continue onto Broken Head Rd
Continue onto Bangalow Rd/B62. Take Massinger St to Lighthouse Rd
Please note: When you book a bus transfer, please mention that the bus needs to be able to take you to the rear of 166 Lighthouse Road, which is only accessible via NO NAME LANE
• Cancellations are accepted up to 2 months prior to your arrival date the deposit will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. Peak Season (Christmas New Year & Easter) cancellations are accepted up until 3 months prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellations within 2 months of your arrival will incur a full forfeit of all monies paid. (3 months for Peak Season). No discussion will be entered into with regard to cancellations so please consider Travel Insurance to guard against sickness bad weather or any other event that may cause cancellation of your holiday.
Please note: Maximum occupancy is 10 guests, however a maximum of only 8 adults.
Room Configuration: 3 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 6
Ayindi Beach Retreat
Ayindi has a relaxed beach house interior, open plan living / dining room, undercover verandah, well-equipped kitchen, 3 spacious bedrooms and comfortable, contemporary furniture. Bedding configuration King, Queen, Twin
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!