Byron Bay Luxury Beach Houses, Byron Bay
Style: Beachside Bliss
With Belongil Beach in one direction, stunning rainforests in the other, and a sleek boutique beach house to unwind in, it’s no secret that Byron Bay Luxury Beach Houses are such a hit. These luxurious split-level four bedroom holiday houses provide the perfect private beach side holiday escape for you and loved ones.
What we love:
- After a long swim at the beach, rinse off in the outdoor stone shower before firing up the BBQ
- A group of friends or family have everything they need and more; these self-contained houses have top of the range kitchen, laundry and entertainment facilities
- That little bit extra goes a long way – concierge services available can arrange babysitting, tours, bike riding, and surfing lessons
In the know:
- Snorkelling off Julian Rocks is a once in a lifetime experience
- Sample local produce and pick up some gorgeous artisan pieces at the Byron Community Market
- Go whale watching from Byron’s greatest standpoint – Cape Byron Lighthouse!
Byron Bay Luxury Beach Houses, Byron Bay
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Byron Bay Luxury Beach Houses offers stylish beachside accommodation for large groups and families. With architecturally pleasing and practical layout, top of the range facilities, amazing alfresco area and a great location, everything is taken care of.
Take a leisurely stroll along Belongil Beach to reach Main Beach and the hub of Byron Bay. From here enjoy gourmet restaurants and cafes, and unique boutique shopping experiences.
Byron Bay Luxury Beach Houses will knock you off your feet with it’s two separate entertainment areas, fit with Austar, Playstation 3, and a DVD Player to keep everyone happy. The private alfresco area offers poolside dining on balmy nights for the holiday that you wish would never end.
- 4 bedrooms (Consisting of 2 king rooms and 2 twin rooms which can be converted to make a king size beds if necessary)
- 4 Toilets
- Refrigerator with Ice-Maker
- Air Conditioning
- 4 x Flat Panel TV’s
- Free Unlimited High Speed Internet
- Stereo/Ipod dock
- Luxury linen and towels
- Byron Bay Cookies
- 3 minutes walk to beach
- Off street parking
- Unique outdoor natural stone shower and luxurious bathtub
- State of the Art kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Remote control curtains
- Playstation 3
- CD player
- Expansive undercover decking with BBQ facilities and alfresco entertaining area
- Quality Beach/Pool Towels
- Byron Bay Coffee
- 5 minutes walk to town
- 3 bathrooms (2 ensuites) and outdoor shower & Luxurious Bathtub
- Full Laundry with Bosch appliances
- 2 x Entertaining Areas
- DVD Player
- Solar Heated Swimming Pool
- Sanctum Bathroom Products
- Byron Bay Teas
- Garage Parking for 2 cars
Number of Persons and Linen
The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your confirmation. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur an additional fee. Linen and towels are provided unless otherwise notified.
Arrival and Departure
Check-in is available from 2 pm on the day of arrival and check-out time is 10 am on the day of departure. We will do all possible to accommodate requests for extended times subject to availability. Keys will be available at the property upon arrival. Please read instructions in the final confirmation email regarding key collection and /or security codes.
A security deposit is required of between $500 - 1000 OR $250 per person if it is a Schoolies booking. This is held as a pre-authorisation on a credit card and is removed after 7- 10 working days. We will require this at check in.
Cancellations must be made in writing by the person who made the booking. If booking is cancelled 2 months or more prior to commencement then your payment (less an administration fee of $100.00) will be refunded in full. For Christmas New Years and Easter weeks a 3 month cancellation timeframe is required. If your booking is cancelled less than 2 months prior to commencement (or 3 months for Christmas New Years and Easter weeks) then refund of your payment is subject to a confirmed re-booking of the property (less a cancellation fee of $100.00).
For the comfort of all our guests all our properties are non-smoking property unless otherwise stated. We appreciate your understanding.
Animals and Pets
Pets are only allowed if pre-arranged
Noise/Functions/parties - Excessive noise and functions are not permitted as they can cause disruption to neighbours. A security company may be called to investigate complaints of excessive noise or anti-social behaviour incurring up to $
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!