Royal Mail Hotel, Dunkeld
Style: Gourmet Getaway
Royal Mail Hotel’s selling point is its succulent food and wine but people stay for the luxurious and stylish facilities. Originally a Cobb & Co Royal Mail service, this picturesque Australian accommodation is an experience worth writing home for.
What we love:
- The food is utterly divine and Royal Mail Restaurant have multi-course tasting menus to prove it!
- Unwind in your own surroundings with in-room therapeutic massages available
- Royal Mail Hotel cellar is a private wine collection that will make you want to start your own, if you haven’t already!
In the know:
- Test your fitness with one of several trails closeby and see more of Dunkeld and the Grampians National Park
- Take a tour around the Royal Mail Kitchen garden where all the magic ingredients come to life!
- The deluxe mountain view says it all – breathtaking views of the parks
Royal Mail Hotel, Dunkeld
You might also like
Arrival Time: 1500 | Departure Time: 1100
Royal Mail Hotel caters for all – foodies, history buffs, green thumbs, wine connoisseurs, fitness freaks and zen beings. This stylish hotel is set in Dunkeld’s gorgeous outback and natural landscapes. The hotel gives back to the land, harvesting crops and lightening their eco footprint.
All guests, friends of guests, and anyone in earshot of guests, will know that dining at The Royal Mail Restaurant is a must. Mouth-watering organic produce served with Australian modern cooking makes every dish a knock-out.
Make your stay unforgettable by booking a cellar or garden tour or trekking the famous mountains for some spectacular views.
- Air conditioning
- In-room heater
- Mini bar
- Parking - onsite
- Restaurant - bookings essential
- Wheelchair accessible
- Alarm clock
- DVD player
- Iron & ironing board
- Non-smoking establishment
- Pool - outdoor, unheated
- Room Service - limited service
- Under-floor heating
- Wireless / WiFi
- Balcony / courtyard
- Conference/Meeting facilities
- Luggage storage
- Opening windows
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Satellite / Cable
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Wedding facilities
Located 260 kilometres west of Melbourne on the Glenelg Highway, a scenic three hour drive. From Melbourne travel on the Western Highway to Ballarat and then on the Glenelg Highway to Dunkeld. Located in the main street, Parker Street and Glenelg Highway of the Dunkeld township, on the right hand side travelling west.
A 48 hour cancellation policy applies to all reservations.
Room Configuration: 1 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 2
No children permitted.
Deluxe Mountain View Room
The Deluxe Mountain View Room, our premier rooms are set within landscaped Australian gardens, offering views of the majestic Grampians National Park. Luxuriously appointed and architecturally designed to capture the beauty of the natural setting, warm tones and timber finishes enhance the contemporary design. Each room features a king bed and spacious bathroom, complete with walk in shower, heated floors and beautiful bathroom amenities. This is a Room Only rate - breakfast is not included. Portacot can be requested at time of booking however based on availability.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!