BlueGreen House, Newrybar
Style: Rural Retreat
Set on five private acres in the Byron Bay Hinterland and surrounded by macadamia and coffee plantations, resides BlueGreen House and Studio. Relax and breathe in the tranquillity with alpacas, wild ducks and horses roaming the landscaped gardens.
What we love:
- Private pool for the exclusive use of BlueGreen House guests
- Thatched lakeside gazebo perfect for quiet contemplation
- Separate studio for romantic getaways
In the Know:
- Pet-friendly by prior arrangement
- Enjoy the holiday tunes, with iPod Classic loaded up with 7000 songs
- Minimum 3 night stay, 7 nights during peak periods
BlueGreen House - Byron Bay Hinterland
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
BlueGreen House resides on five blissful acres, 10 minutes from Byron Bay in the charming town of Newrybar in the Byron Bay Hinterland. Named for the expansive 'blue' of the sky and 'green' of the rainforest trees, this rural retreat makes you truly feel you've gotten away from it all.
Choose from either the BlueGreen House - a grand two bedroom, two bathroom holiday house with private swimming pool or BlueGreen Studio, a separate romantic studio for two.
BlueGreen House offers a stainless-steel kitchen, open-plan dining and lounge area boasting a fireplace for the cooler winter months and opening out to the outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and heated swimming pool.
The Master Bedroom has a romantic king four-poster bed hand carved out of recycled timber and a terrazzo spa bath with glass and marble tiles. The ensuite has a glass vanity with twin African bowls and bi-fold doors opening out to a sandstone courtyard with outdoor rain shower.
The second bedroom downstairs has a three metre long double bed with the same length overhead bunk, comfortably sleeping two adults or four children. The bathroom boasts a huge handmade bath and twin vanities.
BlueGreen Studio is self-contained and semi-detached from the main house, this charm-filled one bedroom, one bathroom studio has its own private entrance via antique timber doors. An oversized deck with thatched roof provides an extended alfresco living area overlooking the expansive gardens. The little sunroom is tiled with an eclectic mix of Jatana tiles and leads into the timber-floored bedroom.
Off the bedroom is an impressive marble-tiled ensuite with handmade terrazzo bath and rain shower. Completing the adults only retreat is a compact kitchen with gas-cooker and hand-painted benchtop.
Settle in to the Byron Bay Hinterland lifestyle, exploring the countryside and enjoying country hospitality. Buy organic and local produce from surrounding farms and return to your self-catering Newrybar accommodation and enjoy sundowners from the overwater Gazebo.
The owner's vision was to create a fusion of art and function, with as much recycled, unique and handmade interiors as possible. With an ethos of simple luxury that nourishes the soul, the owners welcome you to share their dream at BlueGreen House.
- Babysitting service - fee applies
- BBQ facilities
- Cot available
- Highchair available on request
- Laundry Facilities
- Non-smoking establishment
- Parking - onsite
- Pool - outdoor (BlueGreen House guests only)
- Washing Machine
- Bicycles available
- Full Kitchen facilities
- iPod dock
- Linen supplied
- Outdoor shower
- Pay Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- CD Player
- Gazebo over lake
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Opening windows
- Pet-friendly (by arrangement)
- WiFi - free
BlueGreen House is 20 minutes from Ballina Airport, 10 minutes from Byron Bay township and just 3 minutes to Newrybar restaurants and shops.
Detailed directions to get to The BlueGreen House are provided upon booking.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please contact us immediately.
• Your deposit and final payment is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation unless the time can be rebooked for the same period and at the same rate. Any refund applicable will be made less administration charges commissions and expenses.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests>
• An administration charge of $200 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!