Style: Scenic Luxury
Fully self-contained accommodation with stunning waterfront views situated in Bellerive, Hobart.
What we love:
- Enjoy the harbour and city views from the comfort of your alfresco BBQ area
- Eight seater courtesy car is available for guest use
- Make a splash in your very own indoor heated swimming pool!
In the know:
- The Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) is an absolute must do
- 70 metres from a water taxi ferry service
- Baby equipment (porta-cot, stroller, etc.) is available upon request
You might also like
Bellehaven offers guests luxury accommodation set in the heart of Australia’s second oldest city, Hobart. Whether you’re looking to venture all around Tasmania or just wanting to put your feet up, Bellehaven is the place for you.
This self-contained holiday house features three bedrooms and two bathrooms, as a result it can comfortably accommodate up to seven guests. For your convenience there is a separate laundry with all the amenities and appliances you need for your stay.
There is a beautifully appointed kitchen with granite benchtops and modern appliances including an electric oven, microwave and cooktop. You will also find a walk in pantry with basic staples for guest use.
If you need to attend to work during your stay there is an office with wireless connection, fax and printer.
For your entertainment there is a television with both Netflix and Foxtel. You can also make a splash in your very own indoor heated swimming pool!
The feature of this self-contained accommodation is the alfresco BBQ area which has seating for 20 guests. This is the perfect place to watch the world go by with your family and friends.
Bellehaven is central, well equipped and beautifully appointed – everything you need to experience Hobart.
- Cot available
- Linen provided
- Refrigerator – full
- Iron/ironing board
- Wifi – free
- BBQ facilities
- Full kitchen facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Pool – outdoor/heated
- Tea/coffee making facilities
14 minute drive from Hobart International Airport. 12 minute drive from Hobart’s CBD.
Room Configuration: 1 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 7
- heating � ceiling and floor
- 3 bedrooms with all linen and built-in cupboards � sleeps 7 people (3 x queen size beds + 1 single) The office also has a double sofa bed for additional guests.
- 2 bathrooms and toilets including an ensuite for main bedroom. Hairdryers, shampoo and conditioner are provided
- separate laundry with all appliances and amenities including towels, linen and detergents.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!