The Gallery Bed and Breakfast, Olinda
Style: Country Charm
The Gallery is a contemporary, romantic retreat in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges. Enjoy garden views from your bay window and relax with a good book or take a drive to Olinda to explore the local specialty stores.
What we love:
- Bright, fresh and contemporary design
- Wine glass chandelier by Dutch designer Eibert Draisma
- Unwind in the double spa bath
- The Gallery can prepare antipasto platters and picnic hampers for you to enjoy
In the know:
- Sleep in and enjoy 11am checkout
- The Gallery reception is located on the 1.5 acre property at the owner’s home
- Enjoy galleries, shops, cafes and bars at Olinda, Mount Dandenong and Sassafras
- Minimum 2 night stay
The Gallery, Olinda
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 11:00
The Gallery B&B Olinda is completely separate, private and self-contained from the main house, providing the perfect couples retreat.
Everything is provided in this self-contained property, including a delicious gourmet breakfast hamper with free-range eggs, locally smoked free-range bacon, cereals, organic muesli, organic yoghurt, local juices, freshly ground coffee and array of specialist tea. Curl up on the sofa or on the bay window looking out at the gardens, taking in the warmth of your Coonara gas log fire.
Boasting eco conscious products and services, there’s so many reasons to love this property. Some of these include 100% green power, locally made, double-glazed windows, plantation-grown FSC and recycled structural timber used throughout, locally salvaged floorboards and bench tops, low energy lighting and locally designed and built 5 ½ star gas heating. Even the naturally enriched toiletries are environmentally friendly, rather than tiny disposable bottles, the owners provide pump packs with wild lavender body wash and salon quality shampoo and conditioner they refill.
Stay in and enjoy the fluffly towels, bathrobes, slippers, fireplace and garden views or let The Gallery prepare a picnic hamper for you and drive to a rainforest walk, Cloudehill Gardens or the Rhododendron Gardens for a scenic lunch.
- Breakfast inclusions
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Not suitable for children
- Parking – off street
- TV/DVD & selection of DVD's
- Alarm Clock
- Books and magazines
- Full kitchen facilities (excl. oven)
- Linen provided
- Opening windows
- Refrigerator – full
- WiFi - free
- Amenities (all natural)
- Bathrobes & slippers
- CD Player / Sound system
- Garden views from every window
- iPod dock
- Non-smoking establishment
- Original artworks
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
The Gallery Bed and Breakfast is located at 112 Olinda Monbulk Rd, Olinda Victoria Australia 3788 (Melways map reference: Map 122 A 10)
Once at the Olinda Village, follow the signs to Monbulk (the C406- this is the Olinda Monbulk Rd). The Gallery is 2.4kms from the village, on the right hand side. The car park entrance is directly opposite Old Coonara Rd.
If a booking is cancelled within 7 days of the booked arrival date no refund is applicable.
Cancellations made more than 7 days from the booked arrival date will receive a refund or voucher for a later date (valid for 6 months). If the alternative date has a higher tariff the difference must be paid. Such date changes can only be advised by phone or email and acceptance by The Gallery and a $50 administrative fee will apply.
Room Configuration: 1 b/rm
Max # of Persons: 2
No infants permitted.
No children permitted.
The newly renovated cottage consists of:
* One large bedroom with beautiful garden views and a bay window complete with window seat and double spa. The room includes a queen bed, quality linen, electric blanket and bath robes.
* Separate bathroom with shower and luxury towels.
* Well-equipped kitchen, plus gorgeous large lounge room with leather sofa, designer chair, high ceilings, gas log fire, and stunning garden and farmland views.
* Features original artworks.
* Outdoor verandah with table and chairs.
Breakfast provisions include: local, free-range, organic eggs; free-range, locally smoked bacon; premium range of organic muesli, cereals, local bread, homemade jam and local honey; organic yoghurt and milk, plus local 100% juice. Relax with a cup of freshly ground organic fair-trade coffee, organic fair-trade drinking chocolate, or choose from an array of herbal and loose-leaf teas.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!