Niramaya Villas & Spa, Port Douglas
Style: Balinese Bliss
Niramaya Villas and Spa is a boutique sanctuary of exclusive villas set amongst 15 hectares of gardens in Tropical North Queensland. Retreat to your private pavilion, a luxurious, fluid space where indoors and outdoors become indistinguishable, complete with outdoor plunge pool.
What we love:
- Feeling of privacy & seclusion
- Heated plunge pool with lounge pavilion in each villa
- Open plan with separate pavilions connected by internal covered walkways
In the Know:
- Some villas offer spa baths so check room type descriptions
- Shuttle service available to Macrossan Street restaurants & shops
- Onsite restaurant Rasa opens breakfast, lunch & dinner during peak season & seasonal hours at other times
- Minimum 3 night stay
Niramaya Villas & Spa, Port Douglas
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Niramaya Villas & Spa offers over 30 villas in a resort-style setting surrounding either a lake or natural bush setting. A short stroll takes you to the coconut-fringed sands of Four Mile Beach and leads to the chic village of Port Douglas with a wide choice of restaurants, cafes and boutiques. The local shuttle service picks up from reception by arrangement and is just a 5-minute drive.
Retreat to your private Balinese style oasis with luxurious villas with wow factor entryway leading to separate pavilions for dining, sleeping and relaxing connected by covered walkways featuring soft, romantic lighting. The villas are exceptionally well equipped for self-catering, including fully equipped kitchens with oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine and you can even arrange groceries to be delivered prior to your arrival.
The lounge pavilion boasts Bose entertainment system, flat screen TV and DVD player and free WiFi throughout to stay connected. There is a choice of dining options from indoor formal dining in air-conditioned comfort to alfresco dining with BBQ facilities.
Villas can be configured to one, two, three or four bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring luxurious bathrooms with double vanity, separate shower and bath, some villas also include a spa bath and L'Occitane amenities.
The highlight to each villa is a private outdoor heated plunge pool, outdoor shower and day bed for indulgent sunbaking and relaxing in style.
Resort facilities include 30-metre resort pool, day spa, fitness centre, tennis court and on-site restaurant & bar. The tour desk can recommend and arrange day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest tours and more.
Complimentary midweek service is provided for stays of 5 nights or more.
- Babysitting service (fee applies)
- BBQ facilities
- Ceiling fans
- Cots/High Chair available on request
- Full kitchen facilities
- Linen & towels provided
- Opening windows
- Pool – outdoor
- Reception – limited hours
- Safety deposit box
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Weddings accepted
- Airport Transfers (fee applies)
- Bike hire
- Conferences/meeting facilities
- Daily housekeeping (on request, fee applies)
- Golf Course (within 3 km)
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor shower
- Pool – heated plunge pool in each villa
- Tennis court
- Weekly room service
- Alarm clock
- Business centre
- Coffee machine
- Day Spa
- Grocery service (by arrangement)
- Laundry facilities
- Non-smoking establishment
- Parking – onsite, secure double garage
- Private courtyard gardens
- Refrigerator – full size
- Spa (selected villas)
- Tour desk
- WiFi - free
Niramaya Villas and Spa is located in Port Douglas, 70kms north of Cairns International and Domestic Airport, North Queensland, Australia. Airport Shuttle can be booked by prior arrangement (fee applies).
Bookings cancelled or modified up to 28 days prior to arrival will be charged 10% of the total price of the reservation. If cancelled or no-show within 28 days of arrival the total price of the reservation will be charged.
1 Bedroom Villa
2 Bedroom Villa
3 Bedroom Villa
4 Bedroom Villa
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!