Hillview Heritage Hotel, New South Wales
Style: Rural Retreat
Hillview Heritage Hotel is set on a commanding summit with majestic views, making it a unique country retreat. Originally built in the 1850s, the country-style suites are fitted with all the modern comforts we're accustomed to, with stunning views and extra delights to make your stay unforgettable.
What we love:
- The complimentary continental breakfast hamper and local wine on arrival is the perfect welcoming gift
- Feel toasty by the open fire and jump into the warm king size bed with electric blankets
- This is the perfect base for exploring antique shops and wineries trails
In the know:
- Hillview Heritage Hotel has entertained guests including The Prince of Wales, Prince Edward and Archduke Frank Ferdinand in its time
- You're close to the Southern Highlands villages and towns such as Bowral and Berrima where there are dining and shopping options
- Perfect for wedding and events, guests can enjoy the unique drawing room or marquee to cater for a wonderful event
- Minimum 2 night stay
Hillview Heritage Hotel, Southern Highlands
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Drive into Hillview Heritage Hotel near Sutton Forest, New South Wales, and experience a historical hotel that boasts all of the modern features you come to expect with a luxurious hotel. The suites have charming views of the seven acres of parks and garden that makes up Hillview Heritage Hotel.
Originally built in the 1870s, Hillview was the country retreat for the governors of NSW between 1882 and 1958.The 16 Governors retreated to the informality of this wonderful Southern Highlands estate, entertaining Regal guests including; The Prince of Wales, Prince Edward Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
The complimentary continental breakfast hamper and bottle of local wine sets the standard of the personable and high quality experience you will have at this one of a kind destination.
Spend your days exploring the property and resting under shady trees, walking through the gardens, visiting the cafes and antiques and cafes near Birrama and Bowral, or taking a hike or bushwalk through Sutton Forest and stop off at the Mount Jellore Lookout.
- Barbecue facilities
- Ceiling fans
- Cooking facilities
- Linen provided
- Parking - onsite
- Children can not be accommodated
- Daily newspaper
- Luggage storage
- Opening windows
- Refrigerator - bar size
- TV/DVD – pay TV included
- Breakfast inclusions
- Conference/Meeting Facilities
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Pets allowed
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Weddings accepted
The property is located only a short cab drive (2.5kms) from Moss Vale and is only 12kms from Bowral and Berrima. The address is 7277 Illawarra Highway, Sutton Forest. Some navigation devices will wrongly try to send you out of Moss Vale towards Robertson. Hillview Heritage Hotel is located just 500m outside of the village of Sutton Forest towards Moss Vale.
Full payment at time of booking. If a reservation is cancelled more than two weeks prior to the date of arrival 50% of the deposit will be refunded. No refund is possible for cancellations within two weeks from the date of arrival.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!