Style: Woollahra chic
Located in chic Woollahra, this exquisite executive apartment offers all the luxury and convenience of a hotel stay, with the warmth and character of a private home. Recently renovated and beautifully interior designed with all the modern conveniences. Relax and live like a local.
What we love:
- King-sized forged metal four-poster bed with 1000 thread count bed linen
- Fresh seasonal flowers
- Private, leafy terrace with dining table and BBQ facilities
In the Know:
- Walking distance to Centennial Park, Bondi Junction Westfield & Oxford St Paddington
- On arrival, the kitchen will be stocked with milk, bread, boutique jams, butter and sparkling mineral water
- Concierge service available at cost for pre-arrival grocery shopping, restaurant bookings or anything you require (fee applies)
- Minimum 2 night stay
No84, Woollahra Sydney
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Upper east side New York and English country side meet in the fresh and light filled courtyard apartment. This newly renovated apartment has all the mod cons. New Italian marble bathroom with over sized bathtub. Modern kitchen with all state of the art appliances. The king sized bed with luxurious mattress is complemented with 1000 thread count sheets. Equipped with internet, Foxtel, colour printers scanner and safe.
Close to the CBD for all your weekday meeting requirements and surrounded by restaurants for evenings out. Enjoy breakfast in the village of Woollahra, followed by a walk, bike or horse ride through Centennial Park. Within walking distance to many art galleries or enjoy an afternoon at the spa.
84 Queen St is located a short stroll from popular restaurants and cafes including Bistro Moncur, Wine Library, Buzo Trattoria, Bills and Claude’s and galleries and spa’s. And for those that prefer to cook, Victor Churchill’s, Simon Johnson and a number of excellent bakeries and green grocers are a block away.
Perfect for executive stays, business or pleasure.…
After a larger property in Woollhara, Sydney? Check out No.84's sister property, No.39.
- Concierge service (fee applies)
- Full laundry facilities
- Italian marble bathroom with bath
- Secure parking for one car
- BBQ facilities
- Fresh seasonal flowers
- Gourmet continental breakfast provisions
- Courtyard & terrace
- Full gourmet kitchen
- iPod dock
- Day bed
Just 10 minutes to the CBD by taxi and 12km from Sydney Airport.
Cancellation is required 48 hours prior to commencement of booking.
Room Configuration: 1 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 3
One Bedroom Apartment
One Bedroom apartment featuring king-sized forged metal four-poster bed plus a sunroom with French doors and a timber day bed that can be turned into an additional king single for guests or children. Full kitchen & laundry facilities and designer touches.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below
I highly recommend the property.