Audrey Wilkinson, Hunter Valley
Style: Vineyard Vistas
Mulberry Cottage is surrounded by vines on the Audrey Wilkinson estate and within walking distance to the cellar door. With panoramic views of the Hunter Valley and the magnificent Brokenback Mountains, sit back and relax with a glass of Hunter Valley's finest and breathe in the country air.
What we love:
- After dark, you have the vineyard all to yourself
- Cellar door just a stroll up the driveway
- With 4 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms Mulberry Cottage is perfect for groups
In the Know:
- Private chef can be arranged to provide a 3 course dinner with locally sourced produce grown from the garden
- Open fireplace for winter warmth
- Suitable for corporate retreats and group getaways
Audrey Wilkinson Accommodation, Hunter Valley
You might also like
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Mulberry Cottage is a country style 4 bedroom homestead located on the Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard Estate. This spacious house features 4 queen sized bedrooms all with ensuites, suitable for family holidays or group getaways.
With a spacious open plan design with enormous kitchen ideal for entertaining or better still arrange a private chef to cook a 3 course meal for a special occasion. Relax fireside or enjoy a casual BBQ on the deck overlooking the vines. Best of all, after hours you have the vineyard to yourself!
- Conference/Meeting facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Open fireplace
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Full kitchen facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Parking - onsite, undercover
- BBQ facilities
- Linen supplied
- Welcome breakfast hamper
2 hours north of Sydney.
Changes or amendments can be made up to 4 weeks prior to arrival. Any cancellations after this date will not be refunded.
Room Configuration: 4 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 8
Mulberry Cottage is a spacious modern country house with four queen sized bedrooms all with their own ensuite and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 couples or entire families. The cottage features spacious kitchen, living areas and expansive balcony with BBQ for alfresco dining overlooking the vines.
Tell us What You Loved and Comment Below